This pudding is packed with protein, fibre and loaded with nutrients. 1 serving will keep you full for hours. It's silky smooth and fantastic topped with berries and shredded coconut or whatever else your heart desires. You never have to feel guilty about eating pudding again!
- 1 medium ripe avocado (~122g)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk –>*replace with heavy whipping cream for a more decadent pudding*
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop(30g) peanut butter or chocolate protein powder (I use this one for a nuttier flavour) –>* OR USE VEGAN PROTEIN
- 2 tbsp(15g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (optional, helps create a smoother, lighter texture)
- 1 tsp truvia sweeter or a few drops of stevia (You can add more for a sweeter pudding, I prefer mine with less sweetness!)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- raspberries, strawberries or bluberries, coconut, sugar-free chocolate-chips etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Sweeten to taste.
- Portion into 1 or 2 bowls and top as desired.
You can eat it immediately or throw it in the fridge or freezer for a thicker texture!
Nutrition Facts per serving(serves 2): 18F/0.5C(NET)/12P & 10g fibre
OR you may eat the entire serving as a meal replacement in which case it would be:
36F/1C(NET)/24P & 20g fibre