This pudding is packed with protein, fibre and loaded with nutrients. 1 serving will keep you full for hours. It’s silky smooth and fantastic topped with berries and shredded coconut or whatever else your heart desires. You never have to feel guilty about eating pudding again!
Continue reading “THE BEST & EASIEST Low-Carb Chocolate Pudding”
Just hold on…while I slather this caramel sauce on anything and everything around me.
It’s that good.
Well I haven’t tried it on shoe or anything but you never know.
Recipe and a complimentary video are shown below so you too can drown yourself in sugar-free, low-carb caramel happiness. (:
-1/4 cup water
-1/2 cup splenda granular (sucralose)
-2 tbsp margarine or butter (have yet to try with coconut oil!)
-1 egg yolk, beaten
-1 tsp blackstrap molasses
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/8 tsp salt
-Optional but recommended: 2 tbsp + 2 tsp(40g) Vitafiber Syrup (see where to purchase below)
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot, bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 1-3min or until sauce starts to thicken slightly (cook 5-6min if you are using Vitafiber syrup).
2. Remove from heat and pour into desired container.
3. Refrigerate or use immediately. (Sauce will thicken in the fridge/freezer).
4. Use on top of protein cake, pancakes, french toast, in a pecan pie, (GREAT on protein cheesecake!), use in coffee, eat spoonfuls while watching your favourite show…etc. LOL the possibilities are endless.
Where to find Vitafiber: http://amzn.to/2yP3XNA
My Camera: http://amzn.to/2C2Cw4H
The Nutrition scale I use: http://amzn.to/2C1xCoA
*Disclaimer*: I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase an item from one of these links.
For the forever hungry and never-full dieters of the world.
This one’s for you.
If you aren’t full after eating this, then I would be extremely shocked. If this fills me up, it will fill you, trust me!
The Endless Protein “Ice Cream”
Serves: 1 (or 2 as a snack/dessert)
- 85g ice (about 10 mini ice cubes)
- 140g (about 1 cup) frozen berries (strawberries work best but you can also do any mixture of berries including blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and even banana!)
- 1 cup(240g) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup(60g) raw PASTEURIZED egg whites (comes in a box-Don’t leave these out! You won’t taste them, I promise)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 scoop(28g) Cellucor Molten Chocolate
or Cellucor Butter Marshmallow Whey
(or another chocolate or peanut butter protein)
- 2 tbsp (12g) cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Splenda
(or another sweetener, more or less to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp xanthan gum
(you can play around with this amount depending on how “fluffy” or volumized you like it) **Key Ingredient**
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend on high for 30s or until smooth and almost tripled in size. (Do not over mix or it will deflate!) *
- Pour into a large bowl, add toppings if desired, and eat with a spoon!
*I sometimes blend mine for less time if I want less volume. It all depends when you are going for, as more blending adds more air into the mixture.
Nutrition for entire recipe (using all strawberries): 6F/20C/31P & 7g fibre (13 Net carbs OR 6.5 Net carbs if serving 2)
👉1/2 cup PASTEURIZED raw egg whites (trust me)
👉1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
👉85g ripe avocado (about 1 large half)
👉15-20g raw spinach
👉 1 tbsp 18% cream (or any milk)
👉 2-3 large ice cubes
👉1 tsp vanilla extract
👉1 tbsp coconut oil
👉2 tbsp ground flax meal
👉pinch of salt
Optional but recommended:
👉 1- 1 1/2 tbsp Splenda
👉 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
1.Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy!
2. You can add more almond milk if you’d like it thin enough to drink but I prefer to eat mine with a spoon. 😛
Per Serving: 3g(NET)carbs, 35g fat, 20g protein & 10.6g Fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!