Well, here I am again with yet another pumpkin recipe…and yet another truffle recipe. I honestly love the ease of not having to bake dessert. No-bake is the WAY TO GO when you are as lazy as I am.
These little things are tasty, not difficult to put together and are a life-savour when it comes to drowning in Halloween treats full of carbs and sugar and other scary ingredients…(see what I did there? 😉 )
They are not overly sweet and are the perfect balance between soft and crunchy with the delicious cheesecake style filling and chocolate-coconut coating on the outside!
I hope you enjoy them as much as we did! Continue reading “Keto No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles”
Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year for several reasons…
- I get to dress up and use my creative skills to create make-up looks I’d NEVER wear normally.
- I get to bake all sorts of fun and cool looking desserts..
- I get to hand out candy (I love seeing all the kids in their costumes!) and…
- It’s always right around my birthday!
So with that in mind, I was inspired to create the PERFECT cake for those people who have October birthdays or for those just looking to bring something delicious and keto-friendly to their next Halloween get-together! Did I mention it’s also super easy to put together and tastes like fudgey-chocolatey-cheesecake happiness? If you don’t believe me..give it shot for yourself!
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp truvia (or 2 tbsp splenda or swerve)
- 3 tbsp splenda or swerve (or more to taste)
- 1 egg
- 1/8th tsp vanilla extract
- Orange food colouring as needed
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- In a large bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients for the brownie layer.
- Add your eggs, coconut oil and vanilla and mix until well combined. Fold in your chocolate-chips if using, and set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat together the ingredients for the cream cheese layer. Add your food colouring as desired and beat again.
- Grease a cake pan with butter or coconut oil and then use a spatula to scrape the brownie mixture into the pan, reserving a few tablespoons of the brownie mixture for topping.
- Use your spatula to smooth the brownie batter into place and then pour your cream cheese mixture on top.
- Gently smooth your cream cheese mixture over the brownie mixture.
- Next drop spoonfuls of the brownie batter on top and swirl into the cream cheese batter(this doesn’t have to be perfect!)
- Bake at 350* for roughly 25min or until a toothpick comes out clean and the top layer forms small cracks/is set.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 5-10min and then place in the fridge for AT LEAST an hour before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy!! (Store covered in the fridge)
Nutrition per 1/8th of cake: 320cals| 30g of fat | 1.4g of NET carbs | 8g of protein | 3.4g of fibre
(You could easily cut this into smaller slices for half the calories, it is very filling!)
Guys, let’s be real today. I know I will not win any awards for the best photography skills with this post but honestly, it’s not easy to take a photo of something in a bowl, let me tell you. Especially when your Nikon camera of years decides to spontaneously call it quits and all you’re left with is your Iphone 7 camera which honestly probably has cocoa powder or something on the lens considering the amount of baking I do around it…but any-who, this recipe I promise tastes better than it looks. It’s super simple to make and makes an easy dessert for later. (I typically just make it in the morning and then leave it in the fridge until I’m ready to eat it for dessert in the evening). It’s the perfect small fix for any chocolate craving..
Continue reading “Keto Microwave Fudge Brownie for One”
These are so simple to make and are extremely versatile. You can use them as a sandwich “wrap”, taco shells (cook thinner and crisper ones), enchilada wraps or just as they are; crepes, sweet or savoury! I hope you enjoy them! They are based off of a recipe we used to use when I worked at a french bakery…just slightly lower-carb 😉
Continue reading “Perfect Keto Crepes”
GUYS. WHERE DO I BEGIN. These are heavenly. Dense, fudgey, rich..exactly how a brownie should be. I took these to a product demo and the comments included “These are amazing!!” “Are you sure there’s no sugar in these..like you are SURE?!” “Where can I buy them?”, “WOW”, “This is healthy?”…”Um..do you have any left?”
The whole tray was gone within just over an hour. I even had kids enjoying them just as much!
This recipe is one of my all-time favourites (and that’s saying a lot considering my website contains 100’s of recipes).
So, without further ado, this is how you make the most amazing keto-friendly two-bite fat bomb brownies:
Continue reading “TWO-BITE FAT-BOMB BROWNIES”
Crunchy, sweet and salty..all in a single bite. This is how you satisfy all cravings at once.
Continue reading “Keto Macadamia Nut Clusters”
What if I told you I made low-carb muffins that are high in protein, high in fibre, contain 0 added sugars and actually taste GOOD? Like not just “okay they are alright for being healthy” kinda good but rather, good as in “wow these are delicious I could eat the whole plate right now…but like I won’t(okay maybe just 2…)”.
Would you believe me?
I wouldn’t…but yet, here we are.
Continue reading “The BEST Keto Chocolate-Chip Muffins”
This pudding is packed with protein, fibre and loaded with nutrients. 1 serving will keep you full for hours. It’s silky smooth and fantastic topped with berries and shredded coconut or whatever else your heart desires. You never have to feel guilty about eating pudding again!
Continue reading “THE BEST & EASIEST Low-Carb Chocolate Pudding”
I am honestly so impressed with how SIMPLE these are to make yet how perfect they turn out every time! This recipe is ideal for 1-2 people. The donuts are not only tasty but they are very filling and full of protein and fibre to keep you full for hours!
Continue reading “The AMAZING 10min Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts”