Easy-Peasy-Lemon Squeezy is the best way to describe this recipe.
All you need is 1 bowl and just under 10 minutes of your time to put them together.
They make an awesome grab and go breakfast as they contain a healthy dose of protein and fat and…well, they aren’t eggs (anyone who’s ever been Keto knows the struggle of trying to find a good breakfast alternative).
These muffins will sustain you for hours with their high fibre content and will probably help with those nagging cravings for something carby and delicious in the morning!
I’ve also shared this recipe in video format to show you how easy they truly are!
I am thinking of sharing more of my future content in videos like this one, sort of like the “Tasty” videos..but healthy, haha. So please let me know what you think and comment if you’d like more recipes like this one!
Without further ado, here is the recipe:
-1 & 1/4 cup(120g) almond flour
-1/4 cup(28g) coconut flour
-1/2 tbsp baking powder
-4 tbsp truvia
-4 tbsp splenda
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp xanthan gum
-1/2 cup almond milk (optional: sub heavy cream for the almond milk)
-1/4 cup(60g) coconut oil or butter (melted)
-1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
-1/4 cup(60g) semi-sweet, sugar-free chocolate chips (I use Krisda!)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line a muffin tin. Optional, spray muffin wrappers with pam or coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into lined muffin tin. *Optional: Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with additional granulated sweetener.
- Bake at for 18-20min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Eat immediately or store in an air-tight container and freeze for later!
*They are best served warm with a pat of butter or a bit of almond butter!
Nutrition(serves 8) Per Serving: 20F/5C(NET)/12.5P & 6g fibre
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item from one of the links I may receive a small commission.*