KETO WHITE CHOCOLATE COCONUT CLUSTERS
White chocolate is one thing I find myself and many other people missing on keto.
Sure chocolate itself is great and their are many keto dessert options based around it, sometimes its nice to have something different! So lately I’ve focused a lot of my recipes around this “white chocolate” concept.
Sure it may not be 100% the same as the white chocolate you remember but it’s pretty dang close for being keto and pretty darn delicious as well (even if you didn’t like white chocolate before..you might like these).
Take it from my non-keto roommate who ate the entire tray and asked for the recipe after… lol.
These keto white chocolate coconut clusters are so simple, take just minutes to throw together and don’t require any baking. So if you’re a lazy cook/baker but have a major sweet tooth like me, these are exactly what you need.
- 2 1/2 tbsp (37g) coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp (75g)cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (63g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp mint extract (optional).
- 1/4 cup+2 tbsp powdered monkfruit erythritol blend (taste before adding the extra 2 tbsp) (*you can use another sweetener and add to taste, ex. truvia, swerve, stevia etc.)
- 1 tsp truvia sweetener (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened, shredded, coconut 1/2 cup (60g) (*optional toast for a few min. in the oven)
- 3 tbsp (45g) stevia-sweetened chocolate-chips (*I use Krisda or Lily’s)
- 2 tbsp (15g) chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat together the coconut oil, butter, vanilla and cream cheese using a hand or stand mixer. (It is important that all are at room temperature to have them combine properly!)
- Once well combined and smooth, add your sweetener and beat again until blended (taste and add the extra 2 tbsp of sweetener if you’d like).
- Next add your coconut, chocolate-chips and chopped pecans, stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop the batter by tablespoonfuls an even distance apart. (I ended up with ~12)
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.
- Store in the freezer in an air-tight container for later. Enjoy your keto white chocolate coconut clusters!
Nutrition Facts per 1/12 of recipe: 135 calories | 14g of fat | 1.2g of NET carbs | 1.2g of protein