These cookies perfect! Fudgey and soft in the middle with a little crunch throughout due to the addition of chocolate-chips, pecans and coconut. They are a great addition to any Christmas cookie plate and only take a few minutes to whip together! It doesn’t get much better…
Serves: 12 small cookies or 6 large
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour (44g)
- 3 tbsp coconut flour (16g)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (24g)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp splenda (OR another sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 2 tbsp truvia (OR another 5 tbsp of a sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22g) stevia sweetened chocolate chips (I use these OR these)
- 2 tbsp(15g) chopped pecans
- Pre-heat your oven to 350*F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all of your dry ingredients excluding the sweeteners.
- In another separate bowl, add your butter and sweeteners, beat until light and fluffy using a whisk or hand mixer (about 1 min).
- Next add your vanilla extract and the egg, beat again until well combined.
- Add your dry ingredients, including your chocolate-chips, pecans and coconut to the wet ingredients. Mix until a thick dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly and bake for 8-10min. (Bake longer if making only 6 large cookies)
Nutrition per 1/12 of recipe: 94 calories | 8.7g of fat | 0.7g NET carbs | 2.3g of protein
Nutrition for 1/6 of recipe: 17.4g of fat | 1.4 NET carbs | 4.6g of protein