Well, here I am again with yet another pumpkin recipe…and yet another truffle recipe. I honestly love the ease of not having to bake dessert. No-bake is the WAY TO GO when you are as lazy as I am.
These little things are tasty, not difficult to put together and are a life-savour when it comes to drowning in Halloween treats full of carbs and sugar and other scary ingredients…(see what I did there? 😉 )
They are not overly sweet and are the perfect balance between soft and crunchy with the delicious cheesecake style filling and chocolate-coconut coating on the outside!
I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
- 3/4 cup almond flour(84g)
- 3 tbsp coconut flour (21g)
- 2 1/2 tbsp Truvia (or ~7 tbsp of another sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 2 tsp Swerve (or another sweeter that measures like sugar)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup(60g) cream cheese, room-temp
- 3 tbsp(45g) pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tbsp(8g) 14% sour cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Orange food colouring-optional
- 5 tbsp(75g) stevia sweetened chocolate-chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup(30g) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- In a medium bowl, combine all of your dry filling ingredients.
- Next stir in your wet ingredients until a thick dough begins to form (Tip: add your coconut flour last as needed to reach desired consistency as some coconut flours can be more absorbent than others)
- Chill the dough for 5min before rolling into 15 balls.
- Place the balls on a greased plate in the freezer for roughly 15-20min or longer if possible.
- Next melt you chocolate and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl or on a shallow plate, combine your shredded coconut and sweetener.
- Remove the dough balls from the freezer and using a spoon, dip them first in the chocolate and then roll them in the coconut mixture 1 at a time. (Tip: I found using half of the coconut first and then putting the other half on another clean plate for the second half of the balls resulted in less waste and a “neater” looking final product).
- Place the balls on a plate lined with parchment and place them back in the freezer for 20min before serving. Store in an airtight container in the freezer or fridge for later! Enjoy!
Keto Pumpkin Spice Cake - Mouthwatering Motivation
Friday 29th of October 2021
[…] Keto No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles […]
Sunday 4th of November 2018
Mouth-watering, indeed! Hugs to you for sharing a timely recipe for the fall season!!