KETO CREAM CHEESE SNICKERDOODLES
Let’s face it, cream cheese is good in pretty much anything…
So when you add it to already delicious cookies…you get heaven on earth.
These keto cream cheese snickerdoodles are super soft in the middle with a slight browning to the outside.
Rolled in a delicious sweet sugary coating.
If you have a sweet craving..then these cookies have got your back.
Reminiscent of my childhood when I attempted these cookies oneee too many times (back when I wasn’t even keto) and couldn’t even get them to taste this good.
Sure shows where a little trial and error and can get you!
PS. I am so excited to announce you can now purchase my new and improved Kick Kookies Keto Cookie mix in “Chocolate-Chip” and “Double Chocolate” throughout Canada and the US!
Please tag me on Instagram if you give it a go! It was a great hit at the Great Canadian Keto Conference I was lucky enough to be a vendor at this year!
Keto Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
Serves: 26 (or 13 if you want large cookies)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups(224g) almond flour
- 3/4 cup(85g) coconut flour
- 1/2 cup monkfruit/erythritol sweetener (you can use 10 tbsp if you prefer things sweeter)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional, makes the centers softer!)
- 3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp monkfruit/erythritol blend
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 350*F.
- In a medium bowl, beat together your cream cheese, eggs and butter and vanilla until relatively smooth.
- In another large bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients including the sweetener.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and use a large spoon to combine until a rough dough forms.
- Grease 2-3 cookie sheets with butter or oil and combine your topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- Roll a piece of dough into a small ball and place it in the topping mixture, roll to coat, then place on the cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough. Flatten each ball slightly with a spoon before baking.
- Bake for 10-11min or until bottoms are lightly browned (cookies will harden up when left to cool).
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the freezer for a future treat!
Enjoy your keto cream cheese snickerdoodles !
Nutrition Facts(per 1/26th of recipe): 114cals |9.7g fat | 1.5 NET carbs | 3g protein & 2g fibre
Nutrition Facts(per 1/13th of recipe): 228 |19.5g fat | 3 NET carbs | 6g protein & 4g fibre
*Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links
OTHER SIMILAR POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: