Crunchy, sweet and salty..all in a single bite. This is how you satisfy all cravings at once.
- 1/2 cup(120g) Krisda sugar-free chocolate-chips (OR Lily's Chocolate OR unsweetened chocolate melted down and sweetened with stevia)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp Truvia sweeter
- 1 oz chopped salted macadamia nuts
- 1 oz pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp flaked coconut
- In a small bowl, combine your macadamia nuts, coconut and pumpkin seeds.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, melt your chocolate-chips(about 2min, stirring at 1min intervals).
- Add your almond butter and sweetener to the melted chocolate chips, stir to combine then add the nuts/seeds and coconut as well.
- Next, grease 9 mini muffin tins with coconut oil and then evenly disperse the mixture between them.
- Freeze for at least 15min-20min before popping out of the tin for eating ! (Freeze overnight for best results and then store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer). Enjoy!
Nutrition per cluster(1/9th of recipe): 10F/2.5C(NET)/2.5P & 5.5g fibre