Guys..I’m going to be real honest here. I pretty much lived off these burgers and basically ate the entire batch in a day. So..be warned. They are GOOD. Top them with some avocado and tomato and it would be epic! (P.S pictures were not ideal, I wasn’t planning on writing a recipe so I’d already cut into them when the photos were taken so please don’t let that deter you!!)
-1lb Ground Beef
-85g Feta Cheese
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp pepper
-1/2-1 tbsp parsley
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-1/4 tsp onion powder
-1 tbsp butter
-Additional Butter for frying
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Use your hands to mash everything together.
- Form 5 burger patties and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan to medium heat, melt a tbsp or more of butter and place the burgers in the pan(you can repeat steps if using a smaller pan).
- Cook COVERED for 4min on the first side then flip, turn heat to low and cook for another 4-8min or until burgers are cooked through on the second side. (It’s best to cook them low and slow after flipping if you have time!)
- Remove from pan and serve hot with avocado slices and tomato(bruschetta topping in my previous recipe would be a great addition as well!!) Enjoy!
Each burger (1/5 of recipe) is roughly 18F/0.7C/22.7P