Grab and Go Keto Granola Bars
- 1/4 cup almond flour(30g)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes(15g)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds(30g)
- 2 tbsp ground flax (13g)
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped(30g)
- 1/4 cup(60g) #vitafiber syrup (IMO syrup) (You can purchase this here for CA or here for US.
- 1 tbsp butter softened(15g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Splenda(or another sweetener that measures like sugar)
- Optional: 1 tbsp(15g)Sugar-free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 300*F
In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
Mix in the butter, syrup and vanilla until a sticky mixture is formed.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment and spread the mixture out, pressing it into a thin rectangular shape. (You can spray your fingers with Pam if it is sticking)
Bake for 11-15min or until the edges are lightly browned and the centre is cooked through.
Remove from oven and cool completely before slicing into 4 or 8 bars. (Put it in the freezer for faster cooling, the bars will also harden-up as time goes on!)
Eat immediately or store in an air-tight container once completely cooled. Enjoy
Per Bar: 16F/4C(Net)/5P & 21g fibre (* divide macros in 2 if slicing into 8 pieces)
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!