Keto Jumbo Double Chocolate-Chip Protein Cookie for One
- 2 tbsp (11g) chocolate whey protein(I used cellucor)
- 1 tbsp(5g) Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp + 1tsp truvia sweetener(or 2 tbsp Splenda)
- 1(2.5g) tsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp(8g) softened butter
- 1 tbsp(15g) #vitafiber syrup
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp(7g)no sugar added choc chips
- 1/4 tsp almond milk -if needed
Preheat oven to 350*F
In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
Mix in the butter, syrup and vanilla until a dry crumbly mixture is formed.
Use your hands to form the mixture into a dough ball, add almond milk if needed.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment and **spray with Pam** Place the dough ball and flatten slightly into a cookie shape.
Bake for 8-9min. (cook longer and spread dough thinner for a crispier cookie)
Remove from oven and cool completely before removing from pan. (Put it in the freezer for faster cooling).
Eat immediately or store in an air-tight container once completely cooled. Enjoy
Per Cookie: 9.5F/6C(NET)/10P & 15g Fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!