Chocolate and Peanut butter..is there really a better combo?
- 1/4 cup(28g) coconut flour
- 2 tbsp(15g) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp splenda (or another sweetener to taste)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tsp natural peanut butter (65g)
- 1-3 tbsp pasteurized egg whites or almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 3 tbsp(45g) sugar-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla extract and egg whites(or almond milk) until the dough sticks together enough to be rolled into balls.
3. Fold in the crushed peanuts.
4. Roll the dough into 10 even balls.
4. Melt the chocolate chips in a separate microwavable dish.
5. Using a spoon, roll each dough ball in the melted chocolate to coat.
6. Place on a plate lined with parchment AND sprayed/greased with pam or butter.
7. Freeze for several hours or until solid.
8. Remove from the freezer several minutes before eating, enjoy! ( You can store them in both the fridge or freezer)
Nutrition per 1/10 of recipe: 75 cals: 6F/2C(NET)/3P & 3g fibre