GUYS. These were amazing! So simple to make and they make the perfect dessert, not too big but just the perfect amount of sweetness to fight off any chocolate cravings.
They also store well in the fridge and don’t melt immediately at room temperature which is great!(No mess!)
-1/4 cup(60g) Cream Cheese
-1/2 cup(63g) Almond Flour
-2 tbsp(15g) Flaked or Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
-2 tsp Truvia
-2 tsp Splenda (or to taste)
-1/8 tsp vanilla extract
-1/8 tsp almond extract
-1/16 tsp coconut extract(optional)
-1/16 tsp salt
-10 whole almonds
-1tsp coconut oil
-1/4 cup(60g) sugar-free chocolate chips(I use Krisda)
-Additional shredded coconut
-Finely chopped almonds
-Pinch of sweetener
(Combine on a plate or in a shallow bowl)
1. Combine all base ingredients except the whole almonds until a thick dough forms.
2. Freeze the dough for 5-7min.
3. Roll the dough into 10 small balls, placing an almond in the center of each one.
4. Freeze the dough balls on parchment for 10min.
5. Melt the chocolate-chips and coconut oil in the microwave (1-1:30min), stir until smooth.
6. Dip each ball, using a fork into the chocolate and then coat with the topping mixture.
7. Place the truffles on parchment and repeat with the rest of the the dough.
8. Freeze the truffles until chocolate is set (8-10min).
9. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
Nutrition (coconut/almond topping not included): 8.5F/2.5C(NET)/2.5P & 3g fibre
Camera I use: Nikon D5100 16.2MP Digital SLR
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to click on one I may receive a small commission!