Soft and chewy,
takes minutes to make, plus it’s high in protein.
What more could you want from a cookie?
No-Bake Cinnamon Roll Protein Cookie
- 18g(about 1/2 a scoop) lean body vanilla whey (or another great-tasting vanilla whey!)
- 1 tbsp(6g) almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp splenda (or another sweetener than measures like sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp truvia (recommended but can use 1tsp of another sweetener than measures like sugar)
- tiny pinch of xanthan gum(optional)
- pinch of salt
- 2 crushed pecans (optional)
- 1 tsbp(15g) vitafiber syrup ( can use sugar-free syrup but results may vary)
- 1/2 tbsp(7g) butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp maple extract (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another microwavable bowl sprayed with oil, add the vitafiber and microwave for 30s.
- Stir in the wet ingredients until butter has melted.
- Stir in dry ingredients until a crumbly dough has formed
- Use your hands to form the dough into a ball and then flatten on a piece of saran wrap into desired cookie shape.
- Wrap fully with saran wrap and place on a plate in the freezer for at least 10min before removing to eat.
Note: Cookie is best stored in fridge or freezer. If stored in the freezer, remove a few minutes before eating to soften up.
Nutrition per cookie: 11F/5C(NET)/10P & 16g fibre