Mint Double Chocolate Chip Protein Bar (Quest-Style)
- 15g cellucor molten choc whey
- 1 tbsp(6g) almond flour
- 1 tbsp(5g) cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp splenda
- 1 tsp truvia (OR another sweetener to taste)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp(15) vitafiber syrup*
- 1 tsp(5g) salted butter, softened or coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp mint extract (optional)
- 1/2-1tsp almond milk (or as needed)
- 1 tsp(5g) sugar free choc chips (more if desired!)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spray a microwavable bowl with oil and pour in vitafiber syrup
- Microwave for 30 seconds then immediately stir in extracts and butter until melted.
- While stirring, add the dry ingredients
- Keep stirring until a dry, crumbly dough has formed.
- Use your hands to make the mixture into a bar shape, add almond milk if needed (BUT ONLY enough to get it to stick together, you want the bar as dry as possible, trust me!
- Place on saran wrap and form into a bar shape, press-in chocolate chips and cover with saran wrap.
- Freeze for at least 10min and remove the bar for 5min before eating. Enjoy!
*Store bars in the freezer or fridge for best results.
*If you don’t want all the fibre, you can try subbing sugar-free pancake syrup which DOES work BUT the bar will be more sticky so just remember to eat it well-chilled!
Per Serving: 9F/5C(NET)/13P & 15g fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!