Molten Chocolate Protein Muffin for One
-1/2 scoop(17g) Cellucor Molten Chocolate Whey (OR another preferred chocolate protein OR 2-3 more tbsp cocoa powder )
-2 tbsp(10g) Cocoa powder
-1 1/2 tbsp Truvia (or another sweetener to taste)
-1 tbsp splenda (or another sweetener to taste)
-1/8 tsp baking powder
-1/16 tsp salt
-pinch of xanthan gum (optional)
-2 tbsp(30g) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
-1 tbsp(15g) 14% sour cream
-1/2 tbsp(7g) salted butter or coconut oil, melted
-1/2 tbsp(7g) egg whites
-1/4 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 tbsp(7g) sugar-free chocolate chips (or more if desired, I use Krisda)
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Line a ramekin with parchment *also spray the parchment with oil.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and bake for 18-20min (or until risen slightly and JUST set, you can bake longer if you’d rather it be cooked through).
- Cool slightly before eating, enjoy!
*NOTE*: I have yet to try this microwaved but I’m sure it would work as well!
Per Muffin: 16P/4C(NET)/12F & 7g fibre