Keto Chocolate Coconut Protein Bark
- 1 scoop (35g) Cellucor Molten Chocolate Whey (only 1 Net carb per scoop -you may use another brand in place of this)
- 2 Tbsp(12g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Splenda (OR another sweetener to taste)
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (60g) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: few drops of peppermint extract
- 1 tbsp(14g) coconut oil, melted
- 1-2 tbsp (7g) flaked unsweetened coconut
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in wet ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into the centre of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Gently smooth out into a rectangle about 1/4-1/2 an inch in thickness
- Sprinkle with coconut and other toppings if desired.
- Freeze overnight.
- Enjoy straight away or store in a plastic container in the freezer for later!
Per Serving: 6F/2C/7P & 1g Fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!