Keto Ginger-Bread Cookies
*For crispier/thinner cookies make 10 smaller ones.
*For softer/thicker cookies make 5 large ones.
- 2 tbsp vitafiber syrup (30g) (You can find this at Vitafiber.ca for Canadians or www.vitafiberimo.com for US, current black Friday sale going on!!)
- 2 tsp salted butter, softened
- 2 tsp (13g) blackstrap molasses (OR Yacon Syrup)
- 2 tsp(10g) egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Almond flour (120g)
- 3 1/2 tbsp splenda (OR another sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 1/2 tsp truvia
- 1/16 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- Optional: Sugar-Free Chocolate chips, icing or other decorations!
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in another separate bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together until a dough ball can be formed with your hands.
- Place the dough in saran wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough on a surface covered with parchment paper.
- Cut into desired shapes and place on a baking sheet also lined with parchment
- Add toppings, if using, and bake for 7min (8 min for larger ones). These WILL firm up more out of the oven so be careful not to over-bake.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and add icing if you’d like!
-If you want the parchment to stay still, wet the counter just slightly underneath.
-Freeze dough for 15min instead of waiting an hour in the fridge
Per Serving: 6.5F/4C(NET)/3P & 3g Fibre (*Double the macros if making 5 large*)
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!