Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
1/4 cup almond flour (30g)
1 tbsp quest protein(7g)
1 tbsp butter softened(15g)
1 tbsp vitafiber syrup(15g) –>You can purchase here for CA or here for US.
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/16 tsp molasses
1/2 tbsp semi-sweet no sugar-added choc chips (7g) (more if desired!)
1 tbsp+2 tsp Truvia Sweetener*
pinch of xanthan gum (optional)
pinch of baking soda
1/16 tsp salt
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir together the butter, vanilla and molasses.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients until a soft dough can be formed.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment and spray with oil.
- Make 2 balls of dough and press to flatten just slightly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-16min or until the edges have browned and the middle is just set.**
- Remove and cool COMPLETELY before removing from the cookie sheet.***
Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container for later!
*double this amount if using a sweetener that measures like sugar
**These will harden up more when cooled
***Speed up cooling by placing in the freezer once partially cooled on the sheet
Per Serving: 12.5F/2C(NET)/5P & 8g fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!