Gluten Free, Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- 1/4 cup(30g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp(13g) ground flax
- 1/3 cup(36g) gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup (15g) unsweetened, flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup(30g) chopped peanuts
- 3 tbsp splenda (or another sweetener to taste)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 60g Vitafiber Syrup –>You can find this here for CA or here for US.
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 300*F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Stir in all wet ingredients until a sticky mixture can be formed
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment and sprayed with oil, spread the mixture out and form a thin(1/4-1/2 inch depending on how crunchy you want them) square shape.
- Bake for 15-18min or until edges are lightly browned and the center is cooked through. (*These will harden up as they cool and sit overnight!)
- Cool, and slice into 6 squares.
Store in an air-tight container once cooled. Enjoy!
Per Bar: 10.5F/5.5C(NET)/4.5P & 12g fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!