Keto Short-Bread Cookies
- 3 tbsp(45g) butter softened (NOT melted)
- 1 cup(120g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp vitafiber powder–>You can purchase this here for CA or here for U.S
- 1/4 cup splenda* (or another sweetener that measure like sugar)
- Optional: Pecans for topping
- Additional Sweetener
- Pre-heat an oven to 350*F
- In a bowl, beat together the butter and sweeter (I just use a fork)
- Add the almond flour and Vitafiber, stir to combine until a dry crumbly mixture is formed.
- Use your hands to make a dough out of the dry mixture.
- Roll the dough into 9 balls and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Press lightly with a fork then sprinkle a little granular sweetener and add your pecans.
- Bake for 8-10min or until bottoms are just lightly brown. Cool on a wire rack. Enjoy! 🙂
**Pro-Tip: Place your cookie sheet in the freezer and refrigerate your dough for about 10min before baking for best results.**
*If you do not use splenda, please do not leave a comment regarding it’s use, sub with which ever sweetener suits YOUR diet, you don’t have to use what I use! Thank you!
Per Cookie: 10F/1.5C(NET)/3P & 4.5g Fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!