Copy-Cat Peanut Butter Victory Protein Bar
- 22g Peanut Butter Whey (about 3 tbsp)-I use Whey Gourmet
- 1 tsp powdered milk
- 2 tsp PB2
- 1 tsp splenda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp (30g) vitafiber syrup –>You can purchase here for CA or here for US.
- 2 tsp(10g) natural peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl
- Add the vitafiber in another microwavable bowl and microwave for 30s.
- Remove and quickly stir in peanut butter & vanilla.
- Next add your dry mixture stirring until a dough forms. *
- Use your hands to mould it into a bar shape.
- Place on a plate lined with saran wrap.
- Cover the bar entirely with the saran wrap to finish shaping.
- Freeze for 10-15min or until desired texture is reached.
- Remove for a few min. just before eating.
*Add a FEW drops of almond milk if needed.
Per bar: 6F/7C(NET)/21P & 21g fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!