The 20 Best Keto Cheesecake Recipes
Here are what I consider to be 20 of the best keto cheesecake recipes I've tried! Some of them I even bake on a regular basis!
1. The Best Keto Cheesecake– I've made this cheesecake recipe countless times and it always comes out FLAWLESS. It's huge. It's definitely your classic New York Style Cheesecake. It's loved by everyone I know (keto or not) and is now expected at birthdays and parties. Top it off with some homemade sugar free strawberry sauce and you've got one epic keto cake.
2. Easy Keto Cheesecake Bites – These are so cute and perfect if you are trying to stick to smaller portions! Simply pop one out of the fridge or freezer for a quick keto friendly dessert or snack.
3. No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Bars – I personally LOVE these bars. This is one of those recipes that always sticks in the back of my mind because it was one of the first my Mom REALLY liked. They are just super rich, chocolatey and yet super smooth and creamy. You can't go wrong with these. Bonus, they are no bake and only take a few minutes to toss together!
4. Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs – These are such a classic! If you are new to keto fat bomb recipes or are just looking for a nice simple one to start off with, these are awesome! It's like having a supply of little cheesecake candies whenever you feel a sugar craving coming on.
5. Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies – What could make chocolate chip cookies better? Well, stuffing them with cheesecake of course! These keto chocolate chip cookies are on a whole other level with the addition of a sugar free cream cheese filling.
6. Keto Turtle Cheesecake – My family loves turtles candies, so when I saw this cheesecake I was in awe. Why hadn't I thought about putting the two together? This low carb cheesecake is perfect for pecan lovers.
7. No Bake Peanut Butter And Chocolate Cheesecake – Another no-bake recipe because no bake is just amazing when it comes to cheesecake!! Especially one like this that combines peanut butter and chocolate. The texture comes out silky smooth. All my Reeses fans, this one is for you.
8. Keto Cheesecake Brownie Squares – Another combination that was truly meant to be! Keto cheesecake with a brownie crust. This is one I definitely hoard to myself.
9. Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars – I love how cute these are! Blueberry and lemon make for a delicious pairing and the topping on these bars is reminiscent of crumble bars I used to eat as a kid.
10. Keto 1 Min Mug Cheesecake – This is for the lazy bakers or the “I need it now” people (you know who you are). Why wait when you can have cheesecake ready in a minute?? Try this simple mug recipe to fill any cheesecake void.
11. Keto No Bake Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars – I brought these to a party when I first made them and I can tell you, they were gone within a few minutes. Snickerdoodle and cheesecake are just two things that compliment each other beautifully. Cinnamon in the crust is really what puts these over the top.
12. Keto Red Velvet Cheesecake – With valentines coming up, this is the perfect time to bake this red velvet cheesecake! It truly is a show-stopper.
13. Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars – Who doesn't love lemon with cheesecake? This refreshing cheesecake is served in a “bar” style.
14. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars – Another epic combination. This keto dessert offers a layer of soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies topped with smooth and rich cheesecake.
15. Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins – This is such a fun twist on regular cheesecake..who knew you could stuff muffins with it? Does this count as breakfast?
16. Keto Carrot Cheesecake – If you are like me and love regular carrot cake with cream cheese frosting..then this keto carrot cheesecake recipe is for you. Who needs cream cheese frosting when you can have a whole carrot cream cheese cake??
17. Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake – These look so cool, I love the little cinnamon swirls. This is similar to snickerdoodle cheesecake but just another fun little twist.
19. Keto Cheesecake Fluff – Basically soft and fluffy cheesecake in a cup! No filling a cake pan or muffin cups. This recipe keeps it nice and simple.
20. Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies – These remind me of thumbprint cookies but with cheesecake instead of just the jam filling!