- 4 tbsp ground flax
- 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice (I used a mix of Truvia
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 130g or ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp butter, coconut oil
, almond butter
or peanut butter (5g-optional)
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
**Didn’t use this but I felt like it would have made it taste like an almond joy bar!**
- 1 tsp flaked coconut
- 1/2 tbsp(7g) sugar-free chocolate chips(7g-optional)
- additional sweetener/cinnamon to taste
- Stir together the first 7 ingredients in a microwavable bowl.
- Micro-wave for 90sec then top with the toppings listed or be creative and add your own!
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!