1 Min Grain-Free English Muffin
- 3 tbsp almond flour (20g) —>(I’ve always done 2 rounded tbsp + 1 rounded tsp, the weight is more accurate)
- 2 tsp psyllium husk
- Rounded 1/8th of a tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp olive oil
- few drops of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar (optional, it adds a nice flavour)
- 2 tbsp+1 tsp (25g) egg whites whipped until white/foamy (I use a coffee frother!)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Stir in everything, leaving the egg whites until the end.
- Mix with a fork until the mixture thickens slightly(it won’t be like dough)
- Pour into a greased ramekin and microwave for 1 minute.
- Wait a minute or 2 before removing from the ramekin and turning onto a plate
- Cool a bit longer, slice and toast to your liking! Top with butter or be creative..
*If you find it is coming out too wet, reduce the water slightly. Not rising enough? Whip the egg whites more or add a pinch more baking powder! Let me know if you have any more questions! 🙂
Per Muffin: 15F/2C(Net)/8P & 5g fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!