- 3 tbsp coconut oil(42g)
- 3 tbsp natural PB(45g)
- 2 tbsp(30g)light butter (or regular)
- 3 tbsp(45g) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp(45g) pasteurized egg whites
- 1/4 cup(24g) cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp splenda (or another sweetener to taste)
- 1/16 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl add coconut oil, butter, PB, almond milk and vanilla
- Microwave just until everything is warm to enough to stir(20-25 sec)
- Then whisk in egg whites until smooth (do not leave out or mixture will not emulsify!)
- Lastly stir in cocoa powder, splenda and salt to taste.
- Pour into 9 greased mini muffin tins and refrigerate for at least an hour or preferably longer before popping out.
- Eat immediately or freeze again for later!
Per Chocolate: 9F/1C/2.5P