KETO PEPPERMINT BROWNIE CHEESECAKE
OH MAN. If you want your kitchen smelling like a chocolatey, rich, holiday happy heaven..then look no further.
This Keto Peppermint Brownie Cheesecake had us drooling as it baked.
The house smelled like it was ready for a viewing.
(You know in the movies when they bake the chocolate-chip cookies and take them out of the oven right before showing the house..no just me?)
Anyways, if you make this cake and bring it to a family gathering this Christmas, I guarantee you’ll have people begging for the recipe and asking you to come back with it every year (I’m just warning you in advance, it’s that good). Continue reading “KETO PEPPERMINT BROWNIE CHEESECAKE (Easy)”
Are you ready to enter chocolate heaven? These BLISSFUL keto chocolate muffins will have you feeling all types of ways. They are rich, moist, full of chocolate flavour AND super easy to make. What more could you ask for? Continue reading “Keto Chocolate Bliss Muffins”
Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year for several reasons…
- I get to dress up and use my creative skills to create make-up looks I’d NEVER wear normally.
- I get to bake all sorts of fun and cool looking desserts..
- I get to hand out candy (I love seeing all the kids in their costumes!) and…
- It’s always right around my birthday!
So with that in mind, I was inspired to create the PERFECT cake for those people who have October birthdays or for those just looking to bring something delicious and keto-friendly to their next Halloween get-together! Did I mention it’s also super easy to put together and tastes like fudgey-chocolatey-cheesecake happiness? If you don’t believe me..give it shot for yourself!
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp truvia (or 2 tbsp splenda or swerve)
- 3 tbsp splenda or swerve (or more to taste)
- 1 egg
- 1/8th tsp vanilla extract
- Orange food colouring as needed
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- In a large bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients for the brownie layer.
- Add your eggs, coconut oil and vanilla and mix until well combined. Fold in your chocolate-chips if using, and set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat together the ingredients for the cream cheese layer. Add your food colouring as desired and beat again.
- Grease a cake pan with butter or coconut oil and then use a spatula to scrape the brownie mixture into the pan, reserving a few tablespoons of the brownie mixture for topping.
- Use your spatula to smooth the brownie batter into place and then pour your cream cheese mixture on top.
- Gently smooth your cream cheese mixture over the brownie mixture.
- Next drop spoonfuls of the brownie batter on top and swirl into the cream cheese batter(this doesn’t have to be perfect!)
- Bake at 350* for roughly 25min or until a toothpick comes out clean and the top layer forms small cracks/is set.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 5-10min and then place in the fridge for AT LEAST an hour before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy!! (Store covered in the fridge)
Nutrition per 1/8th of cake: 320cals| 30g of fat | 1.4g of NET carbs | 8g of protein | 3.4g of fibre
(You could easily cut this into smaller slices for half the calories, it is very filling!)
Guys, let’s be real today. I know I will not win any awards for the best photography skills with this post but honestly, it’s not easy to take a photo of something in a bowl, let me tell you. Especially when your Nikon camera of years decides to spontaneously call it quits and all you’re left with is your Iphone 7 camera which honestly probably has cocoa powder or something on the lens considering the amount of baking I do around it…but any-who, this recipe I promise tastes better than it looks. It’s super simple to make and makes an easy dessert for later. (I typically just make it in the morning and then leave it in the fridge until I’m ready to eat it for dessert in the evening). It’s the perfect small fix for any chocolate craving..
Continue reading “Keto Microwave Fudge Brownie for One”