Super easy to put together, only takes a minute to bake and can be defined as the ultimate keto comfort food. Who doesn’t love a good chocolate-chip cookie?!
- 1 tbsp butter, just melted
- 1 tbsp water + 1 tsp ground flax seeds* (let this sit ahead of time to thicken before adding!)
- 1/16th tsp vanilla extract
- 1/16th tsp blackstrap molasses (optional, adds brown sugar flavour, I just use a toothpick or the end of a spoon to add a small amount!)
- 2 tbsp(14g) almond flour
- 1 tbsp(7g) coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp truvia sweetener (OR 1 1/2 tbsp any sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 1 tbsp splenda or swerve
- pinch of salt
- pinch of xanthan gum (optional, helps texture)
- 1/2 tbsp(8g) stevia sweetened chocolate-chips (or more if desired!)
- In a small bowl combine all of your wet ingredients.
- Add your sweeteners and flours and mix well. (Add more or less sweetener/salt to taste).
- Stir in your chocolate-chips then place the ball of dough on a greased plate.
- Microwave for 1min-1:30s (mine took 1:30s but my microwave isn’t the greatest, haha, so be careful).
- Remove from microwave and let it set for a few minutes before enjoying! (I eat mine with a spoon since it’s more of a soft cookie when done in the microwave but you can try to take it off the plate or make 2 little cookies for easier removal if you’d like!)
*Note: For the flax and water you can probably sub 1 tbsp of a whisked egg or an egg yolk instead. This is just all I had on hand at the time!
Nutrition Facts: 260 cals | 23g of fat | 4g of NET carbs | 5g of protein | 7.8g fibre
I’ve had a lot of questions regarding nutrition facts on my previous recipes, please let me know if you like this set-up better and are able to understand it clearly!