4.33 from 62 votes
Chewy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious, chewy, soft cookies...made in minutes.
Keyword: keto chocolate chip cookies, keto dessert
- 1 cup almond flour 112g
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour 54g
- 1 tbsp vital wheat gluten 10g, OR 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp unsalted butter 90g (room temperature butter)
- 6 1/2 tbsp splenda (OR another sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 3 1/2 tbsp truvia (OR 6 tbsp of a sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 1/2 tsp blackstrap molasses (optional-adds brown sugar flavour)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup stevia sweetened chocolate-chips 60g
- Pre-heat your oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl, combine your flours, vital wheat gluten(or xanthan gum), baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together your butter, sweeteners, vanilla extract and molasses until light and fluffy.
- Add your eggs and beat again until combined.
- Pour your wet mixture into the dry and stir to until a thick dough forms.
- Fold in your chocolate-chips and then place the dough in the refrigerator for 15-20min.
- Spray/grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Begin rolling your dough into balls (I ended up with 15) and space them evenly apart on the baking sheet.
- Flatten each one slightly with the back of a spoon and place in the oven.
- Bake for 8-9min or until the cookies are JUST set and the bottoms lightly browned. (They will continue baking on the cookie sheet afterwards. You can cook longer if you don’t like the slightly under-cooked middle…(that’s favourite part, haha)).
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 15min or so before removing and placing on a plate.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer for a quick snack in the future! Enjoy!
Serving: 1cookie | Fiber: 3g | Calories: 120kcal | Fat: 11g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 1.5g