5 from 4 votes
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Bars
Keyword: keto chocolate peanut butter bars, keto dessert
Peanut Butter Layer
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp almond flour 90g
- 3 tbsp powdered monkfruit/erythritol blend (You can add more to taste if you'd like, I tend to prefer things not overly sweet)
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup crunchy or smooth natural peanut butter 120g, I like crunchy because it adds something to the recipe!
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil 15g
- In a bowl, add your almond flour, sweetener and salt.
- Stir well until a thick dough forms.
- Press dough into the bottom of a greased loaf pan (PARCHMENT PAPER LINED AND GREASED loaf pan, learned that the hard way) evenly using clean hands or a spatula.
- Place the pan in the freezer for roughly 10min before topping.
- Melt your chocolate-chips and coconut oil by microwaving and stirring between 30s increments.
- Using a spatula, scrape out the chocolate on top of the peanut base.
- Pick up the pan and rotate it around to evenly coat the base with chocolate, finally tap it on the counter a couple times to make sure everything is flat.
- Freeze for another 2 hours before attempting to remove.
- Cut squares using a sharp knife dipped in hot water.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container between parchment paper layers for a future snack!
4.8 NET CARBS *You can use a sweetener that isn't the monkfruit/erythritol blend. *You can also use a sweetener that isn't powdered. This is just my favourite for no-bake recipes as it tastes SO close to real sugar and it being powdered means no weird crunchiness in no baked products as is an issue with regular granulated sweeteners.
Serving: 1bar | Fiber: 6g | Calories: 221kcal | Fat: 19.5g | Protein: 6.6g | Carbohydrates: 4.8g