Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Bars
Peanut Butter Layer
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp almond flour 90g
- 3 tbsp powdered monkfruit/erythritol blend (You can add more to taste if you'd like, I tend to prefer things not overly sweet)
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup crunchy or smooth natural peanut butter 120g, I like crunchy because it adds something to the recipe!
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil 15g
- In a bowl, add your almond flour, sweetener and salt.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir well until a thick dough forms.
- Press dough into the bottom of a greased loaf pan (PARCHMENT PAPER LINED AND GREASED loaf pan, learned that the hard way) evenly using clean hands or a spatula.
- Place the pan in the freezer for roughly 10min before topping.
- Melt your chocolate-chips and coconut oil by microwaving and stirring between 30s increments.
- Using a spatula, scrape out the chocolate on top of the peanut base.
- Pick up the pan and rotate it around to evenly coat the base with chocolate, finally tap it on the counter a couple times to make sure everything is flat.
- Freeze for another 2 hours before attempting to remove.
- Cut squares using a sharp knife dipped in hot water.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container between parchment paper layers for a future snack!