Protein Marble Cookie Cheesecake (Serves 8)
-1 1/4 cup 2% pureed cottage cheese (313g, weigh after pureeing!) OR 11oz cream cheese, softened
-1 cup (233g) 2% greek yogurt OR full-fat sour cream
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 tbsp(6g) almond flour
-4 tbsp splenda (OR another sweetener that measures like sugar)
-3 tbsp truvia (OR 6 tbsp of a sweetener that measures like sugar)
-1/2 cup (126g) egg whites OR 2 whole eggs
-2 tbsp(12g) cocoa powder
-3 tbsp(20g) Cellucor molten chocolate whey(optional)
-1 tbsp truvia (OR 2 tbsp of a sweetener that measures like sugar)
-Sugar Free Chocolate Chips OR
– Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies-Crumbled (you can use whichever recipe you prefer, my own recipe is here or on my instagram! )
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Line the bottom of a small-medium size spring form pan with tin foil and spray with oil.
- In a large bowl combine the first 7 ingredients until smooth, then beat in the eggs until combined(if using egg whites, DO NOT BEAT WITH MIXER, just gently whisk in).
- Divide the mixture in half and add the cocoa powder, whey and additional truvia until smooth.
- Using a spatula, scrape half of the vanilla mixture into the springform pan, pour half of the chocolate mixture on top.
- Repeat step 5 once more until the batter is gone.
- Add toppings as desired.
- Bake at 350*F for 45min then reduce temp. to 300*F for another 15min. (OR bake until centre is set, every oven is different!)
- Remove from oven and cool to room temp. before refrigerating (for at least an hour) and removing from the pan.
2F/4C/11.5P (non-Keto version) (Using all of the lower-fat options listed)
17.5F/4.5C/7.5P (Keto version) (Using all of the higher-fat options listed)