*You can choose which ingredients you use! I have added substitutions for a lower-fat, higher-protein version and a higher-fat, keto version. You can even mix and match substitutions to make the recipe fit whatever macronutrient ratios you'd like! Both choices are low enough in carbs to be eaten on a keto diet, it's just whichever version you prefer! Goodluck and enjoy!*
Protein Marble Cookie Cheesecake (Serves 8)
-1 1/4 cup 2% pureed cottage cheese (313g, weigh after pureeing!) OR 11oz cream cheese , softened
-1 cup (233g) 2% greek yogurt OR full-fat sour cream
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 tbsp(6g) almond flour
-1/4 cup splenda (OR another sweetener that measures like sugar)
-3 tbsp truvia (OR 6 tbsp of a sweetener that measures like sugar)
-1/2 cup (126g) egg whites OR 2 whole eggs
-2 tbsp(12g) cocoa powder
-3 tbsp(20g) Cellucor molten chocolate whey(optional)
-1 tbsp truvia (OR 2 tbsp of a sweetener that measures like sugar)
-Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (I use Krisda) OR
– Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough Crumbled (you can use whichever recipe you prefer, my own recipe is here )
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Line the bottom of a small-medium size spring form pan with tin foil and spray with oil.
- In a large bowl combine the “Vanilla Portion” ingredients EXCEPT the egg whites until smooth, then beat in the eggs until combined(if using egg whites, DO NOT BEAT WITH MIXER, just gently whisk in).
- Divide the mixture in half and to one portion, add the cocoa powder, whey and additional truvia until smooth.
- Using a spatula, scrape half of the vanilla mixture into the springform pan then pour half of the chocolate mixture on top.
- Repeat step 5 once more until the batter is gone.
- Swirl the batter to make patterns using a knife.
- Crumble small cookie dough bits or a chopped cookie dough quest bar.
- Bake at 350*F for 45min then reduce temp. to 300*F for another 15min. (OR bake until centre is set, every oven is different!)
- Remove from oven and cool to room temp. before refrigerating (for at least an hour) and removing from the pan.
2F/4C/11.5P (High-Protein version) (Using all of the lower-fat options listed)
17.5F/4.5C/7.5P (Keto-only version) (Using all of the higher-fat options listed)