The perfect fall treat! These are packed with flavour..cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice filling combined with sugar-free chocolate-chips and pecans , coated in toasted pumpkin seeds. Delicious!
- 2 tbsp(30g) cream cheese
- 2 tbsp(30g) pumpkin seed butter
- 1 tsp(5g) sour cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp splenda (OR another sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 2 1/2 tsp truvia (OR 2 1/2 tbsp sweetener that measures like sugar-YES tablespoons)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp allspice
- 1/2 cup almond flour(56g)
- 2 tbsp(15g) finely chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp(15g) sugar-free chocolate chips (I use these)
- 1/4 cup(30g) unsalted pumpkin seeds
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chilled cream cheese with the pumpkin butter, sour cream, vanilla, sweeteners, salt and spices until well-combined.
- Stir in the almond flour until a thick batter begins to form(you can add an extra tablespoon if needed).
- Next stir in the chocolate-chips and pecans.
- Place the batter in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, place your pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet, place into the oven and turn it onto broil.
- Watch closely, they will only need a couple minutes at most.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool for a few minutes before chopping finely.
- Remove your dough from the fridge and roll into 9-10 small balls.
- Roll each ball in the pumpkin seeds and place on a plate.
- Freeze or refrigerate for at least an hour before eating!
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks OR store in the freezer until ready to eat! Enjoy!