I am honestly so impressed with how SIMPLE these are to make yet how perfect they turn out every time! This recipe is ideal for 1-2 people. The donuts are not only tasty but they are very filling and full of protein and fibre to keep you full for hours!
Continue reading “The AMAZING 10min Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts”
I can’t even put into words how happy I am with this recipe…
Just please do yourself a favour and make these,
That is all.
Keto Chocolate Protein Donuts w/ Chocolate Glaze
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Combine wet with dry ingredients until a thick batter is formed.
- Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and lightly spray with oil.
- Using a piping bag (or a plastic ziplock with the corner cut off), pipe thick circles just under the size of a hockey puck, leaving a hole in the middle about 2-3x the size of what you want the final result to look like. (I ended up with 11, you can use a spoon to help smooth out any edges if needed)
- Bake for 6-8min or until the donuts have risen and a tooth pick comes out clean (*NOTE I took all of mine out at 6min and even if they were a little soft they stiffened up on the tray).
- Cool on the tray for at least 5min before placing in the fridge to cool further.
- To make the glaze, simply mix together the coconut oil and chocolate chips and microwave in increments until melted, then stir in the salt and splenda.
- Once the donuts are cooled, Drizzle the chocolate glaze on top of each one.
- Optional, sprinkle shredded coconut or chopped nuts on top of the glaze.
- Place back in the fridge (or freezer if impatient!) and cool until the glaze has set.
- Store the donuts in the fridge in an air-tight container, I actually prefer them best cold more-so than warm from the oven!
- If you want the glaze to entirely cover your donuts then use 1/4 cup(60g) sugar-free chocolate chips rather than 2 tbsp.
Nutrition per serving: 8.5F/2.5C(NET)/5.5P & 2.5g fibre
Follow: @sammysamgirl for more!