may be ARE the best keto cookie I have made to date (and I’ve made A LOT).
Chocolatey, rich, fudgey and delicious. The combo of a brownie and a cookie creates perfection.
This don’t take long to make and are so worth the process. If you have a nagging chocolate craving, make these cookies now and you won’t be disappointed!
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together 2 tbsp butter, egg, sweeteners, vitafiber and vanilla for 2min.
- In a separate bowl, microwave your chocolate-chips and the 1 tsp of butter in 30s increments until melted.
- Beat the melted chocolate into your egg/butter mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the rest of the dry ingredients just until combined and then fold in the pecans and the final tbsp of chocolate-chips.
- Place your batter in the freezer for 7-8min and preheat your oven to 350*.
- Spray or grease a large baking sheet with oil.
- Drop the batter by heaping tbsp’s onto the cookie sheet.
- Lightly flatten each with the back of an oiled spoon.
- Bake for 8-10min. (The should still be a bit soft when they come out! Do not over-bake)
- Let the cookies sit on the tray to cool for 10-15 min before moving onto a wire rack.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container on the counter or in the freezer for a quick snack later on!
*You can choose to use unsweetened baker’s chocolate instead of the chocolate-chips mentioned, just be sure to add a bit of extra sweetener to the recipe.
**You can use 1 sweetener for the entire recipe, just take into account that truvia is 3x sweeter than regular sugar so you’ll need 3x the amount for a typical sweetener like erythritol or splenda.
Nutrition per cookie: 8.5F/3C(NET)/2P & 5g fibre (94cals)