I am honestly so impressed with how SIMPLE these are to make yet how perfect they turn out every time! This recipe is ideal for 1-2 people. The donuts are not only tasty but they are very filling and full of protein and fibre to keep you full for hours!
Continue reading “The AMAZING 10min Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts”
may be ARE the best keto cookie I have made to date (and I’ve made A LOT).
Chocolatey, rich, fudgey and delicious. The combo of a brownie and a cookie creates perfection.
This don’t take long to make and are so worth the process. If you have a nagging chocolate craving, make these cookies now and you won’t be disappointed!
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together 2 tbsp butter, egg, sweeteners, vitafiber and vanilla for 2min.
- In a separate bowl, microwave your chocolate-chips and the 1 tsp of butter in 30s increments until melted.
- Beat the melted chocolate into your egg/butter mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the rest of the dry ingredients just until combined and then fold in the pecans and the final tbsp of chocolate-chips.
- Place your batter in the freezer for 7-8min and preheat your oven to 350*.
- Spray or grease a large baking sheet with oil.
- Drop the batter by heaping tbsp’s onto the cookie sheet.
- Lightly flatten each with the back of an oiled spoon.
- Bake for 8-10min. (The should still be a bit soft when they come out! Do not over-bake)
- Let the cookies sit on the tray to cool for 10-15 min before moving onto a wire rack.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container on the counter or in the freezer for a quick snack later on!
*You can choose to use unsweetened baker’s chocolate instead of the chocolate-chips mentioned, just be sure to add a bit of extra sweetener to the recipe.
**You can use 1 sweetener for the entire recipe, just take into account that truvia is 3x sweeter than regular sugar so you’ll need 3x the amount for a typical sweetener like erythritol or splenda.
Nutrition per cookie: 8.5F/3C(NET)/2P & 5g fibre (94cals)