Keto Jell-O Cream Cheese Candies Recipe
Servings: 16 keto candies
- 1 x 8oz brick of cream cheese chilled, 250g
- 1 pkt. sugar-free strawberry jell-o mix I highly recommend the Simply Delish brand! (Use SAMMYSAM for 10% OFF)
Take your cold cream cheese and slice it into 8 pieces, then slice each of those pieces in half again.
Roll the 16 pieces of cream cheese into balls using your hands. (This is a tad messy but only so much will come off on your hands as your roll them).
Place the finished cream cheese balls on a plate and set them in the fridge to chill again for 15-20min before the next step.
After they've chilled, add the Jell-O mix to a plastic bag.
Add one cream cheese ball at a time to this bag. Shake to fully coat each ball.
Place the coated cream cheese balls back on your plate and refrigerate again for 30min-1 hour before serving OR freeze for 1-4 hours for a firmer "candy", enjoy your Keto Jell-O Cream Cheese Candies!
- This recipe also works well with other flavours of Jell-O! Simply Delish is a natural keto friendly jell-o brand that has a Lime flavour coming soon that I think would be amazing! If you made half red (strawberry) and half green (lime) you could have a super cute keto friendly Christmas treat to give to friends/family. Use SAMMYSAM for 10% off if you purchase their jell-O!
- The longer you leave these, the more the coating seeps into the center of the cream cheese and flavours the whole thing.
- Freeze them or keep them in the fridge depending on which texture you prefer!
- Store these keto candies in an airtight container between layers of wax paper. Keep them in the fridge for up to 5 days OR freeze for later.
Serving: 1keto candy | Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.8g | Protein: 0.9g | Fat: 5g