Keto Cheddar Cheese Muffins
Cheesy Cheddar keto-friendly muffins perfect for a quick breakfast or snack.
Servings: 6 muffins
- 3/4 cups almond flour 90g
- 2 tbsp coconut flour 14g
- 1/2 tbsp powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener or another sweetener
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley optional
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 120g
- 2 tbsp salted butter melted, 30g
- 1 egg whisked
- 6 tbsp light or heavy cream 90ml
- additional parsley for sprinkling
Pre-heat oven to 400*F.
In a bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients up to and including pepper.
Mix your shredded cheese in with the dry ingredients.
Add your melted butter, whisked egg and cream. Stir until everything is incorporated and the batter becomes thick.
Use a muffin scoop to scoop the batter into 6 lined AND greased muffin tins. Sprinkle the tops with a little parsley.
Bake for 20min or until they are risen and tops are browned. Serve warm and enjoy your Keto Cheddar Cheese Muffins! *You can store these in an airtight container in the fridge (for up to 7 days) or freezer*
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.2g | Protein: 8.8g | Fat: 20.7g | Fiber: 2.3g