Apple Peanut Butter Protein Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup quick oatmeal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + water until reaching almost 2/3 cup it's okay if it's a little watery, the protein powder will soak it up
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp apple butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or to taste
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder I use PVL sport isolate creamy vanilla
- almonds & raisins for topping optional
Place the oats in a bowl and add the water/almond milk and salt. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
Once oats are done add the mixins starting with vanilla and splenda & cinnamon then adding the peanut butter, apple butter & protein powder, lastly top with almonds and raisins if using & additional cinnamon!
There you have it! A warm filling breakfast for a cold day! Enjoy your Apple Peanut Butter Protein Oatmeal!
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 5g | Sugar: 5g