Sugar Free Kettle Corn
- 1 large bag of light or unbuttered popcorn I used Orville, it was 260cals/bag, about 40g I believe
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted, you could sub another oil but this adds a lot of the flavour
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Truvia or more/less to taste
- A good sprinkling of salt or to taste
- 4-5 tbsp sugar free syrup optional
Pop your popcorn as directed by the package.
While warm, pour the popcorn into a large bowl and drizzle with melted coconut oil. Toss with clean hands to coat the popcorn.
Next sprinkle the salt/sweetener and toss again. Keep adding the seasoning to your liking.
Now portion into 4 bowls and serve with syrup on the side. Right before eating, drizzle a little syrup on top and toss quickly. Enjoy your sugar free kettle corn!
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 6.5g | Fiber: 2.5g